Friday, January 28, 2005

And so it begins...

Yahoo! News: Cheney Criticized for Attire at Auschwitz Ceremony

Kicking off four years of our fearless leaders behaving like putzes in public, here's "Big Time" Dick Cheney all thugged out for the Auschwitz memorial. I can just hear him now:

"You don't like the way I'm dressed? Well, fuck you! I'm an American, damn it! Our boys were dressed much worse than this when we fought and died in this godforsaken shithole country! And don't you forget it!"

The media calls this a "casual outfit" or "ski getup," but to me ol' Dick looks like a lot of the inner-city youth who frequent my store. Except they make this look good, and Dick just looks absurd.

Makes me wonder, though...could Dick possibly have a 9-inch, solid-gold Star of David hanging from a rope chain tucked under that parka? Did he pour a little out of a 40-ouncer "for all his dead, Jewish homies"?

I bet he did exactly that. And did the liberal media cover it? Of course not.

No comments: