Friday, March 30, 2001

Hodge podge o' stuff…

• Ray Larabie adds to his ever-growing list of freebie fonts for you with Pakenham!

• Strength Industrie did an awesome little Flash site for OKGo (who opened up for They Might Be Giants on Wednesday, as you'd know if you'd read my review), but their site isn't even up yet. Must be nice to get work just like that!

• In the continuing saga of The House of Prayer, we find out that, while Georgia's pretty redneck, Alabama's even more so!

• Largo over at MegaTokyo turned me on to this site. Honestly, I know next to nothing about current games, but there's some exquisite work going on here!

• And, while it ain't all about me, here's a bit more personal news. I'm not adverse to updating on the weekends, but this weekend I'm headed to Aiken, South Carolina, to play a little Last Blade 2 & pick up my new 12" Mandarin Spawn! So unless something weird happens, don't expect anything new until Monday. Have a good weekend! And let me know how the first week's gone, 'kay? Ta^2!

No comments: