Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's not about where I've been...

...it's about where I'm going.

Many thanks to the handful of folks who have been inquiring about where the heck I've been and what the heck I've been doing. Short story is that it's a long, dull story amounting to, "Not much." I am well, settled into my "flat" (God, I love British English!) and am enjoying my job immensely. I've been considering coming back to post again and am going to do so at greater length shortly; right after I get back from San Francisco.

Yup, you read me correctly: I'm headed out to San Francisco to see a friend get married. I've never been before, so if anyone reading this has any "must see or do" sites or activities, I'm all ears. Just try to let me know by Friday afternoon because the rest of my time out west is scheduled.

And expect a post when I get back; it's not often I get to go some place I've never been before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You live!!!!!! Welcome back :) Hope you have a fantastic time in San Francisco - I'd love to go there sometime, so I'm suitably jealous :D Take loads of pics :P