Monday, March 28, 2005

Synchronicity...

So, I'm listening to the Bill Hicks album Dangerous and cruising through some of my morning news sites, when I come across this little tidbit. My favorite part:
Though it's not offering money upfront, the fast-food giant is willing to pay rappers $1 to $5 each time songs with the plug hit the radio, according to today's Advertising Age. McDonald's hopes to have its signature sandwich in several songs by summer, the mag says.
Wonderful! I wonder if Burger King is going to retroactively toss some cash at Humpty Hump from Digital Underground because he once got busy in one of their bathrooms.

Oh, and how is this synchronicity? Well, if you're familiar with Bill's stuff, then you'll recognize this paraphrase: If money had a dick, these rappers would be flaming faggots.

No comments: