Saturday, May 12, 2007

Um…oops?

Brownback disses Favre in front of fans - MSNBC.com

Man…this guy just sunk all hopes of being elected anything by anybody in Wisconsin. Way to alienate everybody, Sam!

The thing that irritates me the most, though, is that he was obviously just sucking up to the crowd.
“Let’s take Favre then,” Brownback said. “The Packers are great. I’m sorry. How many passes does he complete without a line?”

“All of them!” more than one person yelled from the back.
See, the first part is Mr. Brownback trying to give the impression that he's with his audience on this whole "Packer thing." "I like football," he seems to be saying, "because I know that all of you really like football! Right? Who's with me?"

*crickets chirping*

The second part is funny mostly because it's true.

No comments: