Monday, April 02, 2001

Art & cats, fairies & T-shirts, assorted gibberish…

• Generally I try not to rip links off of other sites, but this is simply too beautiful not to point out.

• "See, our God comes before our kids," so says The House of Prayer. Sure, omniscient, omnibenevolent, omnipresent, omnipotent beings are much more important than real, live, albeit limited, children. And if the tooth fairy wants to kick my cat…well, I guess I'd let her.

• Speaking of kicking cats, that's apparently not normal, y'know?

• Furi-Furi are officially my heroes. If you speak or read Japanese, make sure you check out their T-shirt shop. Then, do me a favor & ask them how much to ship some of the long-sleeved shirts to the U.S., then tell me, okay?

• glassrope news: Every now & again, I run a Google search for "glassrope," just to see what comes up. This is, by far, the most unusual thing yet. Can anybody at all tell me WTF this is all about?

No comments: