Friday, April 27, 2001

Some entertainment + a twitch update…

• Are y'all into puzzles? Normally, I'm not…but the investigation of Evan Chan's death has me completely engrossed.

• I'm not much into TV, or dictators, but the folks at smalltime industries have come up with an awesome little time-waster. BTW, I stumped it with the late Merritt Buttrick's character Johnny Slash from the less-than-hit '80s sit-com Square Pegs.

• twitch news: Well, my monitor has arrived, so I'm much happier & much more likely to update on a regular basis. Now I just need to work on getting a new computer, which should happen shortly after the government gives me back the money they've so kindly held for me…without paying me interest.

"So," I hear y'all ask, "twitch, tell us…does that mean we can expect an update this weekend?" Nope. I'm off to Aiken again, this time to play a little Mage Knight &, hopefully, a little more Last Blade 2. However, I will be home on Sunday, so y'all could expect a little something up here then.

Believe it or not, I'm making friends on the web! Weird, 'tis true & 'tis true 'tis weird, but I'm kinda happy about it. So, if you wanna, drop by & see some personal pages by mcfreak66 & AstroChick420. Sign their guestbooks, but be nice—these folks are my friends!

Y'all have great weekends! ^_^

No comments: