Friday, February 16, 2007

iPod time

Because I'm up and tomorrow looks to be a big, busy day, I'm getting this thing done early.
  1. "Like Herod" - Mogwai
  2. "Go" - Pearl Jam
  3. "Up Against (Blackout)" - Taking Back Sunday
  4. "Missouri Waltz" - Johnny Cash
  5. "Once" - Pearl Jam
  6. "Coolsong (Smells Good)" - Old American
  7. "Crystal Skull" - Mastodon
  8. "1000 Umbrellas" - XTC
  9. "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" - The Beatles
  10. "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da" - The Beatles
  11. "Outside World" - XTC
  12. "Sgt. Rock (Is Going To Help Me)" - XTC
  13. "Gnik Nus" - The Beatles
  14. "Smile" - Pearl Jam
  15. "It Takes One To Know Me" - Johnny Cash
Okay, that was weird.

I think I'm going to let Uncle Bill sing me to sleep. G'night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Letting Uncle Bill sing you to sleep must make for some great dreams. Or it makes you want to stick your head in a bucket of ether.