Friday, February 09, 2007

What the hell

It's technically Friday, I'm still conscious and, god knows, I've posted enough crap since I woke up, so let's just go ahead and get that iPod Shuffle out of the way, shall we?
  1. "Faith In You" - Matthew Sweet
  2. "Can't Stand It" - Wilco
  3. "Radharc" - Dead Can Dance
  4. "Be Quick Or Be Dead" - Iron Maiden
  5. "Bourree" - Leo Kottke
  6. "Piano Fighter" - Warren Zevon
  7. "Play It All Night Long" - Warren Zevon
  8. "Not About Love" - Fiona Apple
  9. "Tymps (The Sick In The Head Song)" - Fiona Apple
  10. "Vicarious Atonement" - The Mars Volta
  11. "15 Minutes" - The Strokes
  12. "Back In The U.S.S.R." - The Beatles
  13. "Wish You Were Here" - Pink Floyd
  14. "Birdhouse In Your Soul" - They Might Be Giants
  15. "(White Man) In Hammersmith Palais" - The Clash
And, on that happy note, I'll hit the hay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just did this, since I am sitting in a 10/12 for Sweeney and I am starting to lose my mind. The top ten:

Don’t Give it Up – BlowMonkeys
Take Five – Al Jarreau
Superstar – Jesus Christ Superstar
You Pay – Crass
Cop Song – Urinetown
Anything Goes – Rosemary Clooney
Sunday Sun – Beck
Hand in Glove – The Smiths
Pride and Joy – Stevie Ray Vaughn
Time the Avenger - Pretenders

Out of 3508 sings, 3 of them show up in this shuffle as showtunes! You know I love theatre, but I don't have THAT much music on this thing from showtunes. This makes me look gay.