Friday, August 17, 2007

12 Cokes for me…

…and 15 songs for y'all!

  1. "Meanwhile, Rick James…" - Cake
  2. "You Are My Face" - Wilco
  3. "Tempted" - Squeeze
  4. "Rainbow's Gold" - Iron Maiden
  5. "Handshake Drugs" - Wilco
  6. "Something/Blue Jay Way [Transition]" - The Beatles
  7. "Colony Of Birchmen" - Mastodon
  8. "Big Time" - Peter Gabriel
  9. "I Am The Walrus" - The Beatles
  10. "At Least That's What You Said" - Wilco
  11. "Paperback Writer" - The Beatles
  12. "Impossible Germany" - Wilco
  13. "Flood Of Red" - …And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
  14. "Via Chicago" - Wilco
  15. "Street Fighting Man" - The Rolling Stones

In case you missed my tweet about it, Adam & I won trivia last Tuesday, so at two bucks a pop, I end up with 12 sodas on my tab. And, as a bonus, there was no need for the tin-foil hat I made and stowed in my backpack, as M. did not show up at Pat's.

Although I do have to admit that winning Trivia Night would have been vastly improved if it had been topped off by a pretty woman smooshing my face into her boobs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaghhrghh.. I had I Am the Walrus stuck in my head for days last week.. now it's back! I guess there are worse songs but still.. it's just that one line from the chorus, over and over and over.. *weeps*

Maybe the Stones will help override it..

Heh.. it almost seems like an anti-climax, doesn't it, when you're geared up to cope with something or someone like that and then they don't turn up or it just doesn't eventuate. All that perfectly good adrenalin going to waste!