Friday, August 10, 2007

Lunchtime shuffle

Earlier this week I was pleased to see that Clint had started updating again, including doing an iPod Shuffle last Friday. Since Clint got me started on this, I figured I should start up again myself.

  1. "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" - Eurythmics
  2. "Hysteria" - Muse
  3. "Intruder" - Peter Gabriel
  4. "Travels in Nihilon" - XTC
  5. "Ghetto Soundwave" - Fishbone
  6. "Lonely" - Juice
  7. "Mark David Chapman" - …And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
  8. "The Shot Heard 'Round the World" - Ween
  9. "my bloody ripoff" - Blue Light Rosie
  10. "In Your Eyes" - Peter Gabriel
  11. "Blueeyed Devil" - Soul Coughing
  12. "Family Snapshot" - Peter Gabriel
  13. "Off The Record" - My Morning Jacket
  14. "Penny Lane" - The Beatles
  15. "No Self Control" - Peter Gabriel.

There is an embarrassing ringer of sorts that came out on that shuffle. So, in answer to your question: yes, "Blue Light Rosie" is me. Yes, I walk around with my guitar-noodling on my iPod. Yes, I suck.

No comments: