Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday evening shuffle

  1. "Opera Singer" - Cake
  2. "Get Back" - The Beatles
  3. "Where Is My Mind?" - The Pixies
  4. "Airline To Heaven" - Wilco
  5. "Big Time" - Peter Gabriel
  6. "Baudelaire" - …And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
  7. "Shaking The Tree" - Peter Gabriel
  8. "One By One" - Wilco
  9. "Where Your Eyes Don't Go" - They Might Be Giants
  10. "Back To You" - Near Earth Object
  11. "Lazy Susan" - Juice
  12. "Here Comes The Rain Again" - Eurythmics
  13. "Drive My Car/The Word/What You're Doing" - The Beatles
  14. "Eye Wood" - Juice
  15. "Radio Cure" - Wilco

I actually shuffled this morning, but this is the first chance I've had to do anything not work related. Luckily, my iPod keeps a record of what I've listened to.

I am sooooo incredibly happy that this week of work is over and done with. Tonight, in celebration of my weekend, I think I'm going to see Stardust, even though I'm convinced that Claire Danes might just be the worst actress of this, or any, generation. However, I've been led to believe that seeing Robert De Niro as a sky-pirate in drag is worth the price of admission all by itself, so at least I should get a good laugh out of it, no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I misread "Eye Wood" as "Eye Juice" and immediately wondered why anyone would write a song about eye juice.

oh, and GET SOME SLEEP!!!!