Saturday, September 06, 2008

What I've been doing

Before I decided to chronicle my San Francisco adventures (and, yes, I know, I'm not done yet), I had been absent since Halloween. So, what the frak had I been up to in the intervening time period?

The most interesting answer is playing guitar.

Blue Light Rosie - Overreaction & Butchered Cover Song

That's one original song and one cover tune. Click and stream (or download off the target page), then let me know what you think.

And, frankly, you know, don't try to spare my feeling; I've only got the one, and it's pretty hardened.

Thanks for putting up with me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

have you always played guitar? I seem to remember that you had one around... we tried to teach ourselves guitar and well... uh.. yeah.

I liked it! I know I'm supposed to be highly critical, but I did like it!

(and Happy Birthday tomorrow - it is tomorrow, isn't it?)