Sunday, September 16, 2007

Who needs dating…

…when you've got this?

She is bright and funny and full of life and while she has little direct experience with the opposite sex we have made sure she is aware of everything she needs to know to be a good wife and mother.

Everything? I doubt that. However, I could probably fill any gaps in her education pretty quickly.

So, anybody got $27,995 I could borrow? What kind of interest rate do you think a bank would hit me with? You know…to purchase a young girl?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ew.

ew ew.

ew ew ew.

ew.

that reminds me of the gypsy village in north augusta, except that they don't marry outside of the family.

but.

ew.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God!
That is the creepiest thing I have read in a long time. Where did you find this, or do I not really want to know....