Wednesday, September 26, 2007

On nests…

…and the leaving of them!

Yup, that's right, folks: yesterday afternoon I went out and plopped down a $400 deposit on my own apartment. Honestly, for $425 a month (water and garbage pickup included) it's nicer than it should be: dishwasher, walk-in closet, washer & dryer hook-ups, back yard. There are only three drawbacks: it's a duplex, it's in the sticks and it has industrial-grade linoleum floors. Everywhere. However, I'm staying positive. I mean, one of those things can be fixed with area rugs and one of them means that I live in a very quiet, pretty area and, if you take both of them together, it means that the execution and clean-up of a hooker killing rampage will be much simpler! However, the fact that it's a duplex means that I have to be quiet, so…

Anyway, I'm posting during lunch, so I can't go in to too much detail. Just wanted to get the good news out there and let y'all know that I'm happy and excited!

Even more so than usual. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray! a home of your own!

but for the hooker rampage, just keep lots of duct tape handy, it'll muffle most everything. or, just concentrate on hooker mimes, that would solve a lot right there.

Anonymous said...

you moved in yet???