Saturday, December 16, 2006

A day late...

...but not a dollar short.

What with all the working, thinking, sleeping and soul-searching I was doing yesterday, I neglected to get my Friday iPod Shuffle done. Let us remedy that, no?
  1. "Weatherbox" - Mission of Burma
  2. "And Your Bird Can Sing" - The Beatles
  3. "Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite" - The Beatles
  4. "This Is Not A Photograph" - Mission of Burma
  5. "True Love Waits" - Radiohead
  6. "The Wolf Is Loose" - Mastodon
  7. "Store Bought Bones" - The Raconteurs
  8. "I Am Trying To Break Your Heart" - Wilco
  9. "Yellow Sun" - The Raconteurs
  10. "Cretin Hop" - The Ramones
  11. "Insensatez" - Antonio Carlos Jobim
  12. "We Care A Lot" - Faith No More
  13. "I Wanna Live" - The Ramones
  14. "New Orleans Is Sinking" - The Tragically Hip
  15. "I Don't Wanna Grow Up" - The Ramones
Damn, I say godDAMN! That couldn't've rocked more if I'd picked 'em myself.

True, I'd not've picked those particular Ramones' songs, and not nearly so many of them. But, never forget it folks, and these are words to live by, randomness rules!

No comments: