Thursday, December 14, 2006

I have no idea...

...why I'm doing this, but Ombra has a quiz up on her site that I'm drawn to taking. I normally eschew these things, but I can't stop thinking about this one, so...

Pop Quiz
  1. List any nicknames you've been saddled with over the years: Jody, but only my family calls me that, so if you're not related to me, step off.
  2. You win the lottery. What are the first three things you spend the money on?
  3. What physical aspect of yourself do you like the best? Er...hair, I guess. Or eyes. Except, traditionally, I've used the one to hide the other, so...yeah: hair.
  4. List all intentional body modifications (excluding scars, etc.). I shave pretty frequently and keep my nails short. That's about it.
  5. You are stranded on a desert island. You have a solar powered laptop with you. What five cds and five dvds do you most want to have with you?
    DVDs: CDs:
  6. You either have to be shirtless or barefoot for the rest of your life. Which do you choose? As long as I can wear a jacket on occasion, I'll go shirtless.
  7. You and you alone have been granted the dubious honor of choosing the next president of the United States. Who are your top three contenders? Jesus, I miss Bill Hicks.
  8. One night on the town, your friends take you to a strip club. A stripper comes over to you, sits in your lap, wriggles around a bit, and asks if you'd like a lap dance. She says she likes the looks of you and offers this service free of charge. However, when she meets your eye, you realize you recognize her. You have no doubt that she is who you think she is--it's obviously her, minus some clothing. This is someone you see on a semi-regular basis, like she's the girl that cuts your hair or some similar relationship. However, she doesn't give any sign that she recognizes you. Do you mention it and call to her attention that you are acquaintances? Or do you keep your mouth shut? Most of all, do you accept the offer for the lap dance? Free lap dance? I keep my mouth shut and take it.
  9. You are asked to pose nude for a portrait by an artist whose work you truly admire. Do you? Sure. Especially if she's the stripper from question 8.
  10. You either have to begin killing all the animals you eat yourself, or become a vegetarian. Which do you choose? Pesco-vegetarian, all the way. I'm not a big fan of butchery and it seems a bit wasteful for me to kill a whole cow just for one burger.
There, now that I've got that out of my system, maybe I can move on to other things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, between the answer to my grapefruit question, and your answers here to the DVD/CD question, you are most decidedly the most well prepared and independently knowledgeable person I know. And given the fact that I mostly hang out with theatre people who would BS their way out of these questions, that's pretty awesome.

John said...

Aw, O. Shit...

I'm all blushing and stuff.

Thank you.