Friday, December 01, 2006

The Friday shuffle

Clint does a neat thing on Fridays: he sets his iPod on "Shuffle" and blogs the first 15 songs that come up. Since I like doing neat things, I've decided to emulate him. So, without further ado:
  1. "Cops of the World" - Phil Ochs
  2. "It's Who You Know" - X
  3. "At Least That's What You Said" - Wilco
  4. "the Once Over Twice (Unissued Single Mix)" - X
  5. "Opera Singer" - Cake
  6. "Se me hizo facil (It Was Easy for Me, 1959)" - Kronos Quartet
  7. "Andvari" - Sigur Rós
  8. "The Dreydl Song" - Another Man Down
  9. "Christmas in Hollis" - Tentilfour
  10. "What Child Is This" - Vince Guraldi
  11. "The Pot" - Tool
  12. "Atoms for Peace" - Thom Yorke
  13. "Bracero" - Phil Ochs
  14. "Let's Have A War" - A Perfect Circle
  15. "Triad" - Tool
In the interest of full disclosure, I only own a 2-gig iPod Nano. My standard operating procedure is to load it up with new music I'm sort of trying out. So a lot of that stuff I just listened to for the first time.

No comments: